Skip to main content

Reliable Source to Repair Mobile Phones in Pune

Recently, I was in trouble. Unfortunately, I dropped my iPhone, and its display got damaged. It was a panic condition, as I was in Pune, in my uncle's house. Therefore, I need to find someone urgently to fix my phone.


iPhone after broken screen replacement in Pune


However, I must admit that in Pune it is really tough to fix your phone. Every mobile shop I went, asked me to drop my mobile for 2 days. It was really insane. I do not want to compromise with the security, as they want my password too.

Later on I searched more, and discovered that Mobi Joint is offering doorstep mobile repair service in Pune. I called them, and discussed my problem.

Finally, they accepted my service request, and send their repair person in my place. He was professional, and fixed my display screen in just 20 minutes. It was really quick.

Final words....

I liked their service. Thus, if you are going through the same situation in Pune, must contact Mobi Joint. The link of their website is given below.

https://www.mobijoint.in

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infinite Xtensions - Best Home Cleaning Professionals of Mumbai

Hello friends, I am Neha Pant, and I am writing this review based on my personal experience. Recently I have shifted to my husbands parental home located in Colaba zone of Mumbai , from USA. In initial stage I was very excited to stay there, but the day when I entered the home , the scenario was horrible. Flat was closed for about 6 to 7 years. Thus it was completely messed up and for me, it is not possible to stay their. Thus, we decided to stay in a nearby hotel for few days. Worried About Cleaning and Maintenance... We realize that, we need professional support to clean the home . In addition, some zone needs maintenance also.  In USA , hiring a cleaning professional is not a big problem, because they are more professionals than us. But, in India, searching the right housekeeping company is like a writing a new programming language... Later on, we called few of our closed friends and asked them for their suggestions. Luckily, one of my childhood friend suggest m